Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saiga 10 Rounders?

LdyGunner

My first EVER reloads with a Saiga were 1/4 the time of loading 9 in my tactical gun. I might shoot a Saiga if it did not pound my wimpy ass so thoroughly.... Anyone who thinks a Benelli has recoil just pick up one of these puppies. :o

Yes, I do realize I am a wussie. :)

Thank you for sharing this very important (painful) info.

I'll stick with my Remington 1100. It does not hurt to enjoy. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Dremeled my bolt (by copying PaulW bolt pics) and reloading with full mag is sooo much easier. Racking a round off a full 10 rounder is still tough though.

As right-handed shooters, are you using your right or left hand to insert the mag? So far I've been doing the reloads pretty close to how I was using the tecloaders in with my 1187.

My first EVER reloads with a Saiga were 1/4 the time of loading 9 in my tactical gun. I might shoot a Saiga if it did not pound my wimpy ass so thoroughly.... Anyone who thinks a Benelli has recoil just pick up one of these puppies. :o

Yes, I do realize I am a wussie. :)

Thank you for sharing this very important (painful) info.

I'll stick with my Remington 1100. It does not hurt to enjoy. :)

I don't think my Saiga-12 recoils any worse than my Benelli.

Cutting felt recoil on a Saiga is easy, get 1/4 rubber gasket material and a standard blackjackbuffer.com AK buffer pad, use the Blackjack buffer as a patern and make a buffer pad out of gasket material instll it and your recoil is cut by 2/3 then and there.

• 3 weeks later...

I like them :D:ph34r: better when i had 2 of AGP mags welded together to make a 16 round MAG and it run just like Benny Hill does it keep going and going .

Edited by superfly