Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G34 Or G35 With 9mm Conversion Barrel?

Cuz

Another difference is the G35 breachface won't hold the 9mm case tightly on the side across from the extractor. From above posts this doesn't look like a bad problem with the conversion barrels, maybe the bore is cut to one side a little??

Eric,

Can you or anyone elaborate on this? Does replacing the extractor fix this? Can someone tell me if this is something I should be concerned about?

Thanks,

-Cuz.

On the Lone Wolf site.. it lists 2 different 9MM barrels.. one for the 34, one for the 35. Is there really a difference?

LWD-34N M/34 9mm Stock Length $89.95

LWD-359N M/35 9mm Stock Length $89.95

Thanks...

I'm guessing the outside dimension is different. Won't the G35 require a bigger barrel diameter to fill up the whole in the slide? Just a guess.

-Cuz.

Why is a G34 illegal in IPSC? I shot one for several years in Limited and know several people that shoot them in Production.....

IPSC rules state maximum barrel length is 5" to play in Production. The G34 and G35 are 5.5" barrels.

Thanks, you're right...I just checked the rules and they are ok for Limited but not Production. Hmmm I wonder if I should mention that to my friend?

;)

Why is a G34 illegal in IPSC? I shot one for several years in Limited and know several people that shoot them in Production.....

IPSC rules state maximum barrel length is 5" to play in Production. The G34 and G35 are 5.5" barrels.

Thanks, you're right...I just checked the rules and they are ok for Limited but not Production. Hmmm I wonder if I should mention that to my friend?

;)

Friend overseas? G34/5 legal for USPSA Production (really all divisions other than revolver), not legal in IPSC Production, but legal in IPSC Standard.....