Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz Shadow Or M&p For Production?

thunderstick

I agree 100% with Kevin on this one. This, after I am used to the sub 2lb trigger pulls of my limited and open SVI's....

Actually, I kind of like the factory MP trigger. I might like it a little lighter, but its not bad the way it is. I think it is very crisp and light pre travel. When you hit any resistance, it is right at where the trigger breaks and very crisp.

• 1 year later...
My experience has been the same as Kevin's and TRP's - factory trigger is plenty good enough. My only complaint with the gun is the sights.

I've got Dawsons both front and back on mine and they work great! Serrated back blade and FO front. They are a bit of a bear to install due to the VERY tight tolerances of the stock sight install but they are good to point of aim at 20y with my 147gr jhp zero/3.35gr TG load.

I had Dan Burwell do his standard 3.5# trigger job for me and had him keep the sear break in the same place as the factory configuration so I don't have that looong first stage pull to deal with that some trigger actions on the M&P are using.

Oh and a tungsten guide rod from speed shooter specialties is a hot ticket for helping with some muzzle flip. I was surprised how much it helped the shot cycle on mine.

Kevin