Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sv Sight Tracler

Gary Thibodaux

I am thinking of purchasing a SV Sight Tracker. I shot one briefly(12 rounds) at the Louisiana Gator Classic this past weekend. It felt good. I need info - good or bad - on this gun. This is a lot of money to put out and I want every and all responses of present and past owners of Sight Trackers.

GAT

Did you shoot Ron Brown's gun? His gun is pretty soft, he uses Clays with his 40s. What's not to like?! If you want one call Pat @ SV and get one started....They shoot as flat and soft as anything. I was at the N TX Sec Champ instead of that match but Pat said we'll all do that match next year as it was a good match.

Mick

A27257

I have a new one and really like the way it handles. It shoots very soft and comes back on target quickly. Order one now and enjoy it. I dare you to try to wear it out. Here is mine if you need a reference.

daves181.jpg

I love mine! In fact, you shipped me the one I bought from Daniel Hidalgo. I got to compare it to a similar STI (long wide 5-inch) from another big-name smith. I shot both guns with the same ammo I loaded. There difference was huge! My sight tracker was much flatter shooting and more controllable.

I have 3 SV Sight Trackers and one STI Executive. I don't even shoot the STI, it has 100 rounds thru it and sits in the safe. I have had absolutely no poblems with them. They all ran 100% from day one. I shoot 4.8-5.0 gr N-320, 180gr Zero JHP, 1.170 OAL. The powder charge depends on the lot of powder and weather. It is between 170-172 PF.