Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xd Price?

pierce195

I am looking at a used XD9 service with 4 ten round mags, holster, mag pouch, and box. The seller say the gun has about 500 round trought it. The asking price is $350 FTF. I have only owned and purchased Glocks so is this a good price? It would be use for production class.

Thanks

Yeah dude. I was at the local gun shop yesterday messin' with their XD's. First, the price is identical if not cheaper than a used Glock. They come with 2 hi-caps and they point GREAT! And then from what everyone is telling me you send them to Canyon Creek and they'll make that thing ROCK!

Rich

Edited by uscbigdawg

Hope you were able to get that gun. That's a good deal!

On Canyon Creek, I don't know first-hand how are his trigger jobs, but can attest that his work on 1911's is flawless. Well... don't know just yet, but soon I'll have TWO Canyon Creek XD40s: My 40 Service with Dawson Fixed sights and 4# carry trigger and the 40Tac that yesterday I acquired from Sandoz.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

:D

OK, I picked up a 2nd Gen. G17 at the gun show today for $325 out the door. The seller took $40 off his asking price, because the gun was missing its front sight.

What??

he took $40.00 off for a $2.00 part???

4giqy9t.png

You are better off!!

You just made $38.00!!!

Do you need a front sight??

I bet I can scrounge a Glock Front Sight for you, for free!!

I've got a Glock front sight you can have, just pm me. Really though, he just threw in a set of Dawsons for you B) Once you shoot that white glock sight on steel, you'll want a Dawson FO.

I put a front sight on when I got home, but thanks for the offers. I put 250 rounds down range yesterday without and problems.

I Don't even like Glocks but I would bought that :o great deal Glad to hear it worked out for you :D

Edited by R/T Performance