Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gopher Phlats (sylmar, Ca) 10/29/06

looked like hell to find any info on the range, but I googled until I came up w this:

XXeditedXX

If I wake up early enough I'll compete, if not I'll definately come and watch. sounds like a lot of fun. whats the prize table lookin like?? lol!

Edited by half inch groups

Uh... would you mind deleting that address in say three days?

It's been a policy of the clubs to keep the address semi-secret.

I changed it for you. but I think its BS that you guys have competitions and there has to be this runaround the first time. not like norco or piru. It doesnt really help build up a competition if we cant even get directions. I spent a half hour googling til I called another forum member and actually found out whre it was. Are you him? lol! is there a secret handshake at the gate to enter, or is my $40 good enough? oh yeah, can I use your gun? j/k R/S...

I would hope that the results should be up on the Area 2 site tonight. Dave does the scoring and he tries to get them emailed to Jerry on Sunday, but that is for a match with 1/2 the turnout, 5 or 6 stages and the match is over by 1300. I would imagine that it might be tonight or tomorrow. There were 106 shooters (!) and I know when we left at 1530 there was at least one squad behind us who had 2 more stages! I am sure Dave got home very late last night! Hang in there, I am sure Dave will do his best.

Later,

Chuck

Edited by ChuckS