Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sp-01 Slide Stop Broke!

ChuckS

Hi folks,

I was doing some practice at the local range and my SP-01 broke it's slide stop. Anybody have an idea where I could get one FAST? I really need to hit 2 matches this weekend in prep. for Area 2. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Chuck

PS: Angus is out of town so no joy there!

You may be out of luck. I get mine from CZ and I ALWAYS keep a spare. When the one in my gun breaks, I drop in the spare and order a new one. They take a week or more to get it to you.

Thanks guys!

I know that Cz is not too keen on getting stuff out real fast. Too bad. I have already PM'ed Matt. It's sort of ironic that when my (first) trigger return spring broke, I asked for a SS but they were out of stock. I never got back to them. Shame on me!

It looks like a fellow BE'er will be coming to my rescue. EERW (Stuart) has offerred to send me one of his spare parts. Gotta love this place! Thanks, Stuart!

Later,

Chuck

well I tried to help..

but the weather guys got this one right......blizzard conditions rolled in last night about 3am..and by 6am I had about a foot of snow and small 2foot drifts..

now finally my power is back on..and I have about 3 feet of snow with 5 foot drifts on my house and 45-50mph winds making visibility zero...

kids are out having fun..no school....and out playing in the snow...

sorry Chuck..glad to hear CZ-USA came through..

well I tried to help..

but the weather guys got this one right......blizzard conditions rolled in last night about 3am..and by 6am I had about a foot of snow and small 2foot drifts..

now finally my power is back on..and I have about 3 feet of snow with 5 foot drifts on my house and 45-50mph winds making visibility zero...

kids are out having fun..no school....and out playing in the snow...

sorry Chuck..glad to hear CZ-USA came through..

Yup,

Cj at Cz is getting it taken care of. Thanks for you help and thanks to Matt Mink and Kory for your attention also. Great community that we have here!

Later,

Chuck