Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

An idea for a new forum

Shooter Grrl

My apologies if you end up with this twice.  I posted it last night, but haven't seen it "surface" yet.

Brian,

I'd like to see a new forum where we can post our accomplishments.  

John changed his sig line to let us know how well he did on the steel... a couple of months ago Phil won his Nationals and it's buried in the middle of another topic.  I just won my first match...

Obviously some of us need of a pat on the back occasionally, and I think the positive reinforcement would really help those that focus on what went wrong rather than good stuff.

So think about it please :-)  

Thanks!

Kath,

You Rock! and so does that signature line.....It's been the motto of a good friend of mine for the last decade or so.  Congragulations.  Nifty idea for a forum too; just gotta achieve something now so you'll let me post there...

More seriously ---- shot a match this morning and had such a good time ---- five stages and I didn't have one brainfart!  Shot two field courses with all A's, this game seems to be getting easier.  I kinda feel like in another couple matches the insights will start to come if I can just stick with this new relaxed approach.  O.K., happy puppy drool mode off; Congragulations again on your first win!  How long have you been doing this? Any insight into what allowed you to pull this off?

from Nik ---- shot a match this morning and had such a good time ---- five stages and I didn't have one brainfart!  <much snipped? How long have you been doing this? Any insight into what allowed you to pull this off?

Nik,

You already have an accomplishment!  2 stages with all A's and no brainfarts is a HUGE accomplishment!  It's taken me 4 years to get to that point!  (I have NO natural shooting abilities!)

Insight - y'all here are the only reason I've done well the past month!  I've been shooting a long time, and just never got it, until I found the plain english translations of IPSC shooting :-)