Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VA Summer Blast

BigDave

Well, I'm going to do the 'braggin' for Bill here.  It appears as if our own Bill (aka Blazin' Bill) Schwab finished high Limited-10 at the VA Summer Blast.  Way to go!!!  I saw him shoot on Sunday, and folks, he is really good.  

Dave,

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate your kind words.  It's shooting with great guys like yourself that make this sport so wonderful.

But now, where are the results to the Blast posted???  I still haven't confirmed my accomplishment.

Bill

P.S.  Just to add to the braggin', I shot the Blast on Friday in poor weather, a few stages in the rain, and with ammo that chrono'd 180PF!!!!

The score should count as it is in the final's without GM's, but there will be no promotions in class if there's not 3 GM's.

So Bill - you'll get a 100% unless you're lower than an M in which case it'll get thrown out for being too high :-)

OY - the above refers to AREA matches!!! Quit confusing the blond!  You need to find out if the Summer Blast had obtained tournament status... then it will count, if they didn't bother (most don't!) then you'll never see it in your classifiers.

(Edited by Shooter Grrl at 1:32 pm on June 18, 2002)