Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

20 rounds

Shooter Grrl

SG -

I dropped by Sedro Wooley today and took care of everything.  You wanted to be left in A class and not bumped up to Master, right?

Oh...and you'll be squadding with "Air Lisa."  No pressure.

;)

E

Well..... I can't say I'd had the honor of getting the old goose egg yet, but given my inability to properly interpret stage directions (when I can actually FIND the freakin' clipboard)  I'm sure my day's a' comin'.

E

For goods sake go out get a zero, hate yourself and get on with life. I got concussion at the same time, but I don't recommend that being part of the plan, and I should stay well away from low doorways.

You WILL hate it so much that it will improve your scores at the next match.

Hey kathy, James is planning on setting up that 5 to 50 standards at the next TASC match.  Hopefully you will show all of us up now.  Or better yet shoot your glock in production and go head to head with Tim. I dont even know where my gun hits at 50 yards... I guess we will find out.  I need to get out to the rifle range and see one of these days.

Erik-

Lets see, I was at a wedding...yukk! I hate social events outher than shooting.  Tim's kids were in town, so he was hanging out with them. I can't go to richmond this weekend either but im going to valley on saturday to shoot with all 10 or so of them.

Erik-.