Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm the C master!

ErikW

I am the king of shooting tight pairs in the C zones of IPSC targets! And nobody can match my uncanny ability to effortlessly bracket the A zone perfs with close shots left of the left perforation and right of the right perf. And I rule at placing heartbreaking holes into the black hardcover just millimeters from the scoring area.

Ron, I'll have to work on that one. Only can manage Alpha-Mike right now. I have to forget a target and run by it to manage two misses.

Bill, hell no, I slow down and take my sweet time to shoot those nice snake-eyes in the C zone. But on close hoser targets I crank up the speed dial to 11 and bracket the A zones with C hits.

Quote: from Erik Warren on 1:29 pm on Nov. 27, 2002

. But on close hoser targets I crank up the speed dial to 11 and bracket the A zones with C hits.

Yea, one on each side huh? I feel or shoot your pain.

Are you still with us on the dark side? Bet you don't feel dirty anymore. Just like anything you get used to it

PS Make sure your sight is not loose.

I've shot Limited a few times since Area 2. Just lost a match overall to magazine trouble. I can't believe that, at this point in time, my foo-foo blaster runs better than my Limited guns. I'll be testing a new light RecoilMaster and a super-secret Slide Glide Light prototype at the Open match Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...