Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Nationals Stage Videos

Matt Cheely

Here's a few videos of myself from the nationals. Purly by coincedence do they happen to be my best stages... :)

Stage 8

Peep Shot

Place: 8

Time: 5.87

Stage Percent: 82.56%

Stage 10

Any Place

Place:5

Time: 8.99

Stage Percent: 89.29%

Stage 11

Park Bench

Place:9

Time: 9.80

Stage Percent: 75.27%

Stage 13

Triple Play

Place: 10

Time: 3.67

Stage Percent: 91.55%

Edited by Matt Cheely

Matt,

What happened on 13? You went right popper, left popper and then indexed on something (?) to the right of the first flipper target, then returned to the first target and mowed them down. What was that all about? Just killing time till the first flipper came up :) ?

What happened on 13? You went right popper, left popper and then indexed on something (?) to the right of the first flipper target, then returned to the first target and mowed them down. What was that all about? Just killing time till the first flipper came up :) ?

I expected the flipper to come up sooner, so I figured I missed the first popper.

Luckily I have no footage of me falling off the plank on stage 12, nor is the video much good from 18 where I barely hit the darn no shoot...

Purly by coincedence do they happen to be my best stages...
Was the match just stand and shoots?

Just what are you implying???

:D:lol::lol::P

HA, I wasn't thinking that. :D

That would be a long time and a LOT of $$$ for tiny stand and shoot stages. This is my first glimpse of the match.

I think Matt has a mostly stand and shoot stages because those are the easiest to video tape. Field courses can be really tough to get decent video of.

With having to stand behind the cones and all the wall sections, it is near impossible to get anything worthwhile on tape for a field course.

I have some footage of me shooting the field courses, I look like I know what I'm doing because you can't see me missing the shoot targets and not missing the no-shoot targets.

:D