Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hopalong's Striptease At The Ky State Multigun

So there I was, knee deep in hand grenade pins......

Sorry-wrong story.

So there we were, the Ky Multigun complete, standing around visiting and waiting for the raffle and results.

I hear " hey! put your pants on!" I turn and who do I see with his pants around his ankles?

Hopalong!

Fortunately, my military training kicked in and I closed my firing eye to avoid damage.

Hoppy began to gyrate...... women fainted.....children wept..... and men averted their gaze.

Just before the my non-firing eye went blurry, I saw someone tuck a dollar into his....

"remaining clothing".

My vision has returned, nearly, to normal and I look at this as what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I know of no still pictures of this and I heard the video has been banned-not for the weak of heart, I'm sure. Thank goodness Young Master Walsh wasn't there. :o

Dave

It was a very terrifying moment to say the least. I'd heard that the revolver shooters were deranged but, I had no idea that their level of emotional instability was this bad...............

I guess after years of watching those cylinders rotate right in front of your eyes, a man is capable of just about anything!!! Not to mention the prolonged repeatitive torture process of shoot 6, reload, shoot 6, reload, shoot 6, reload, shoot 6, reload.............. it would destroy the manliest of men.

:huh: