Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Factory 3.5 Lb. Connector

Chuck D

Where is a good place to purchase a "factory" Glock 3.5 lb. connector and how much should I pay for it ?

Seem to be few and far between in my neck of the woods and I'm not too keen on shipping the lower end to the factory to have one installed.

Thank you !!!

Edited by Chuck D

Where is a good place to purchase a "factory" Glock 3.5 lb. connector and how much should I pay for it ?

Seem to be few and far between in my neck of the woods and I'm not too keen on shipping the lower end to the factory to have one installed.

Thank you !!!

Ebay? About $10.00 plus whatever for shipping...I've also bought some parts from the classified section of "www.glocktalk.com," and been very pleased.

http://www.gunracing.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi...007A1B0000001B1

You can get the stock connector, straight as it comes from Glock, or, for a bit more, a stock but polished up connector, both 3.5# and 5.0# from Custom Glock Racing at the site above.

Other Glock sites have various parts as well. I think Top Glock has all of them: http://topglock.com/catalog/stockparts.htm

Kevin C.

I must agree. Ebay is a Glock shooters best friend.There are a ton of parts and ad ons that E-bay will allow the sale of.Including entire uppers though they usually sell for a high price IMO.

Thank you !!!

Ebay? About $10.00 plus whatever for shipping...I've also bought some parts from the classified section of "www.glocktalk.com," and been very pleased.

I must agree. Ebay is a Glock shooters best friend.There are a ton of parts and ad ons that E-bay will allow the sale of.Including entire uppers though they usually sell for a high price IMO.

Thank you !!!

topglock.com try this site!

Edited by ghost21