Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yeah! I Made The Top 20 List

mcb

So I started shooting revolver this spring and finally got my Classification with the June update. I was looking at the classifier pages after the July update and low and behold I am 15th on the C class Revolver shooters. COOL! :D Probably won't last long though I shot a 73% on last weeks classifier, 06-06 Golden Bullet Standards. I will at least be a big fish in a small pound until next month when I will probably be a small B-fish in the big B class pond.

Rambling

mcb

My congratulations, Sir, on your performance with the wheelgun. An impressive run, in a short time.

Enjoy it while you can. You may even last a couple of months in the top 20 "C" class, before you move on up into "B" class.

How do I know this you ask????

Once upon a time, I was in the Top 20 "C" class list, and proud of it, too.

But then, it happened......

Progress was made, improvement in skills and....I reaped my reward....

60.88 % Welcome to "B" Class :wacko::blink::rolleyes:

And making 73% on Classifier 06-06 tells me it won't be long before you join the B-fish pond. Welcome to the club!!!!! :D

BTW: Revo's are fun, aren't they? My compliments on shooting the revolver well.

Thank you wlktheduk, Revolver truly has been fun. I still have a lot of fun with my bottom feeder but good old L-6 is something unique and quickly become my favorite.

mcb

• 2 weeks later...
Great job MCB, it won't be long and we'll be seeing you in B Class. I made the jump up this time last year.

I just made it back to the Top 20 in B Class...see if I can hold on for a month or two. :lol:

Apparently I shot the Golden Bullet Standards 06-06 last month better than I thought I did. I managed a 73% and after the August update I am now B class with a 60.54% :o:ph34r: Now begins the slow grind to A class. Should be fun!

mcb

Edited by mcb