Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ussa Shooting Clinic

gmshtr

Hello everyone,

I just thought I would announce USSA's very first Shooting Clinic the weekend before the Produciton/Open Nationals in Tulsa, OK.

The 3-day class on Oct 7-9 will taught by Matt McLearn (former World and National Champion), Mike Seeklander, Erik Lund, and myself. Here's your chance to be the first class taught at what will be the greataest shooting facility in the world! Not to mention you'll get a lot of practice before the match on the home turf of the Nationals!

More information can be found here

Come down for a couple extra nights to get some really good instruction from a broadly diverse group of competitors and styles.

I know it'll be worth it!

Hope to see some of you there.

Phil

Do we need to know any details for ammo shipment either for the class or the match? or just ship to the range address?

Maybe the full skinny would be great and the mods could cross post in the Open Nats thread.

Thanks, Craig

Man! I always miss the good stuff while over here in Japan. I wish I could be there, but I think I will try to find an Airsoft match here in Japan. Say hi to all the guys in Tulsa for me and be nice to KellyR, no matter what he calls you!! :D

Mike

Do we need to know any details for ammo shipment either for the class or the match? or just ship to the range address?

Maybe the full skinny would be great and the mods could cross post in the Open Nats thread.

Thanks, Craig

You can ship your ammo to USSA at the office address listed on the class entry form (1632 Denver Ave Tulsa, OK 74119) on the website. We will secure it here at the office until shortly before the class/nationals then take it to the range. You will need to show some form of ID to claim ammo.

If you ship your ammo, PLEASE write your last name in large felt pen on the outside of the box since we don't want to open anyone's package. Remember to tell the carrier to label it ORM-D. If you e-mail me (jamesbroom@usshootingacademy.com) to let me know your name and how many packages are coming I will mail you back when they arrive.

This offer to receive ammo shipments is NOT limited to just class participants. If you are coming to the Open/Production Nationals and want to avoid airline hassles with ammo, feel free to send it to USSA before the match. Try to get it on the carrier about two weeks before the match since it has to go ground. We plan to have an area set aside for claiming ammo shipments both before the class and before the match. There is no charge for this service.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, so far we've had little to no interest in the USSA Shooting Clinic preceding the nationals.

Unless we hear something from at least 10 applicants by late August, we will unfortunately be forced to cancel the class. If you plan on attending, please let us know soon.

Same thing goes for Eric's class. Please make arrangements early!

Thanks,

Phil Strader

www.usshootingacademy.com