Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Magazine Pouches Question

ramtough47

I shoot Production with a Glock 34 and i have just purchased 3 CR Speed mag. pouches. Went home,broke open box and started to get each one set up for my glock 34 magazines and placement on my CR Speed belt.30 minutes later finnished and belive i will like these pouches and belive they will help me.

My question is this: I understand that these pouches can be used for several types of magazines,STI,Para,Baretta,Glock,etc... and that they have"spacers" so to speak that can be changed out to fit different types of magazines.Each packet that contained a magazine pouch, contained those "spacers" as well as a "allen" wrench and a piece that i have no idea what in the world it is for. This piece is long and slender and kinda of L shaped at one end and if you are wondering, the instruction are worthless. My question to everyone and anyone:what is it for?

It is a wedge that you slide between the inner part of the pouch frame at the bottom and your CR Speed belt. First position the pouches on the belt where you want them and tighten the screw. Then slide the wedge in horizontally. This helps lock the pouches firmly in place so they don't slide on the belt.

I presume you are using the insert marked "GL" for your Glock mags. These should make the pouches fit like a glove. Once the tension screws are adjusted, you're good to go. You may want to put some Blue Locktite on the end of the threaded rod to make sure it doesn't come loose and the nut fall out of the socket.

These are great pouches. I have one setup for Production and one for L-10.

Edited by XD Niner

I did the velcro trick...but I took it to the next level too. I've got a safariland inner/outer belt. I put the hook velcro pieces on the INSIDE of the surface of the pouch....then placed a piece of heavy clear mylar over the hook velcro...then slid the pouch onto the belt and positioned them where I wanted them...then yanked the mylar out. Those things aren't going anywhere now!