Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tennessee Sectional

Waltermitty

Dan,

Sorry you couldn't make it. :( But man do I understand. <_<

I heard from the Luttrells, they are still trying to get arrangements made to make the trip. :)

Have not heard from Bubber though...........??????????

SAM

I'd Like to make but cannot get away from the farm in this drought. I am trying to make the Iowa Revo Match though.. rdd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a note from the Luttrells.............they are planning on coming over from ARK. :)

That would be 10............about 6 more than last year. :)

SAM

Great!

Still haven't heard why Cliffy is running with the bottom feeders on squad 6, Maybe he'll change his mind when he finds out Mike and Steph will be there to beat him on squad 9.

Hey guys,

Do we shoot both Saturday and Sunday at this match, or do some squads shoot one day, and some another. Tell Cliff to come on back to the good side of the force for this match. Maybe with 10 revo shooters he can put the dark side off till another match.

Hey guys,

Do we shoot both Saturday and Sunday at this match, or do some squads shoot one day, and some another. Tell Cliff to come on back to the good side of the force for this match. Maybe with 10 revo shooters he can put the dark side off till another match.

It's a two day match according to my notes, Saturday and Sunday morning: http://www.memphis-ssa.com/06state/entryform.doc

Cliff is shooting Revo, he's just on the wrong squad. (compare squad 6 & 9) http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?a...ist&indx=31

Heck, even Hop is shooting revo! :o

Hey guys, I just told the MD to put me with the local guys. I didn't we had a revo squad. For a few beers, I might change????

For you or for us? :huh:

Steph,

Glad you and Mike are making the trip! :D It's gonna be great....(and HOT) <_<

Can't hardly wait myself. ;)

Waltermitty, He thinks the beers would be a bribe for him, I think I'll get you all some for having to put up with him. :blink::lol:

SAM

Hey I just noticed something......

For some stupid reason I thought Steph would be shooting her CZ.......

She is signed up for REVO !!!!!!! :):):)

Only problem, last time we shot at the same match I somehow managed to come out very little ahead...........now I know she wants her revenge. <_<

With work keeping me so busy and getting such a late start on the wheel, all you guys/gals are going to make me so sorry I switched back from the "Benny Blaster" :(

I do have some good and bad news though.

Pat (B'wana 6-gun) had to pull out from the match (bad news) due to his father having some heart troubles...........(good news) Father is doing much better.

Glad he's doing better Pat, see you at Pearl sometime this fall for an ICORE match.

SAM

Looks like 8 wheelgunners on squad 9!!!! :)

Matt and I are on squad 3........that makes for 10 signed up and Johnny said yesterday that he is cutting corn as we were talking, and it looks like better than 50% chance of him showing up. :)

Glad to have a crowd. can't wait to assess Cliff with all kinds of penalties, procedurals and what ever else I can get away with !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

See anyone else, there is still room for a few more.......

See you in 2 weeks.

SAM

Just got off the phone with Johnny, He'll be shooting on squad 9 with you guys/gals!! :D

Whatch him, he's pretty sneaky too. ;) (wonder where he got that from?) :lol:

See you there.

SAM

Edit to remove triple post......fingers are getting antsy. ;)

Edited by hopalong

Just got off the phone with Johnny, He'll be shooting on squad 9 with you guys/gals!! :D

Whatch him, he's pretty sneaky too. ;) (wonder where he got that from?) :lol:

See you there.

SAM

Edit to remove triple post......fingers are getting antsy. ;)

That's great news! I predict Johnny will be our first All-Gun GM. B)

Congratulations to Master Walsh.

As a precursur to the Florida, Tennessee college football game between the two...........

Florida comes out the winner (this time) :blink:

I want to thank all you for coming and putting up with the Memphis heat and Humidity. :angry: Maybe one of these days they will move our section championship back to the last week of September like it traditionally was up until about 3 years ago <_<

You guys all did well, I just wish I could have given you a little more of a run for the money. :(

Some of you I will see in 3 weeks, the others, good to see you and hope to see you again soon.

And Steph, I told you I would be happy just riding the tail of this donkey! ;) See ya'll in February if not sooner.

SAM

It was a great match. With a great squad. Three of our shooters had to withdraw for work & family reasons, but we made a good show nonetheless.

Thanks to Sam and Lynn and the rest of the crew for all of the hard work. I saw some odd tracks down on Stage 11 late Saturday, it turned out to be Sam's butt dragging the ground. Maybe next year Sam will draw the 8 round stage in the shade. ;)

Sam didn't I see on the USPSA website that the wily Tennessee'n Hop-a-long wup'd up on everyone at the Sectional?

Congratulations, glad you're back in the saddle.

You comin' up to the Iowa Revo Only Match after the Nats?

About half the match scores are missing from the stages. Once everything is entered it may change the finals a little. ;)

Edited to note there were more Revolvers entered than either Limited 10 or SS. B)

Actually, just the scores from the stages we shot Sunday morning are missing.

Edited by Waltermitty

It was good to see everybody this weekend. Mike and I had a good trip, and it was really nice to shoot with such good company.

I don't pay much attention to scoring during a match, but Mike was in the hunt for the whole show. He's so quiet about it who knew he was right on Cliff's heels the whole time?

You did well yourself, you showed several of us you've got the skills.