Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Doing Something Really Stupid.

TBF

I didn't intend for this to be a guessing game , or the least bit amusing.

I DQ'ed at A3 in a really bad way.

I didn't just deserve a DQ , I really deserved a bitch slap from all present.

My sincerest apologies to all.

I refuse to make any excuses .

I should probably turn in my USPSA card .

Just in case anyone wonders , no there was not an AD.

Travis F.

Travis

If the attempts to lighten your obvious discomfort with humor was out of line - My apologies.

If you don't want a guessing game.... Either don't post at all or post the details. You KNOW everyone will speculate about what the hell you mean... ;)

Travis, I recently got my first DQ and it sucked. It was terrible, because I caused an unsafe situation. I used to be one of those people who believed they would never be DQ-ed.

I slipped on a loose piece of wood in an indoor range and broke the 180. No AD or anything, but it damaged my ego pretty badly.

Just hang in there. Get back to shooting ASAP and you will be fine in no-time :)

I didn't intend for this to be a guessing game , or the least bit amusing.

I DQ'ed at A3 in a really bad way.

I didn't just deserve a DQ , I really deserved a bitch slap from all present.

My sincerest apologies to all.

I refuse to make any excuses .

I should probably turn in my USPSA card .

Just in case anyone wonders , no there was not an AD.

Travis F.

Travis, as long as nobody went home with more holes than when they arrived, it's OK.

If there were no DQ's there would not be as much learning going on. Any DQ means there was a lesson to be learned. I've never seen anyone get a second DQ for the same infraction so consider the lesson learned and move on. Hell, I'll forgive you and I don't even need to know what you did. :)

Travis, I recently got my first DQ and it sucked. It was terrible, because I caused an unsafe situation. I used to be one of those people who believed they would never be DQ-ed.

I slipped on a loose piece of wood in an indoor range and broke the 180. No AD or anything, but it damaged my ego pretty badly.

Just hang in there. Get back to shooting ASAP and you will be fine in no-time :)

Travis,

I got my first DQ at the same match as Spook refers to, I missed a modular bullet catch and caused an unsafe situation.

I left the range like a beaten dog, tail between legs, it was horrible :mellow::(

There was no excuse, I made the mistake.

Don't turn your card in, shoot safer next time!

DVC, Henny.

Edited by schmitz