Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where To Buy Lee Reloading Dies And Priming Tools

Vericio_Brazil

Hello,

I want to buy 9 mm reloading dies (a set with 4 tools - factory Crimp Die included) and a priming tool (Lee Auto Prime II) on the Internet and I found out them at http://www.factorysales.com

I would like to know if somebody have already bought from this website and if there was any problem when doing it. I don't want to be in problems when buying these equipment.

Thank you for your help!

Midway USA

I've bought 4 sets of dies and 2 reloading presses from Midway. Their customer service is awesome! I couldn't get one press to run correctly and they took it right back and gave me a credit without any stupid questions. I've bought a ton of stuff from them and would buy with confidence in the future.

Midway USA

I've bought 4 sets of dies and 2 reloading presses from Midway. Their customer service is awesome! I couldn't get one press to run correctly and they took it right back and gave me a credit without any stupid questions. I've bought a ton of stuff from them and would buy with confidence in the future.

Thank you very much! I'll check it right now!

Which one is the best holster to Taurus 92 AF (9mm)? Where can I buy it (on the Internet)?

Blade Tech

Double check with the IPSC rulebook or some local shooters to see if the holster is leagal. If you can't find your gun in the list, call them and find out which one will fit it best.