Rocket4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol: #3 Rocks!!

"We'll pull a Number Six on 'em!"

"A Number Six? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one."

"That's were we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whooping every living thing that moves within an inch of it's life, except the womenfolk, of course!"

"You spare the women?"

"Nah, we rape the shit out of them at the Number Six Dance later on!"

Walk up to their door with a Bible in your hand, give it to the Child as a gift *upside the head*, tell the parent/parents your intentions and purposes and what their child has done to motivate you to *beat* him.

I've done it in a simular situation and it worked quite well. My son was being bullied on the school bus so I found out where the boy lived and went to his house. That same boy is now *being fed through a straw...*

There, I think thats what you meant to say :P

Walk up to their door with a Bible in your hand, give it to the Child as a gift *upside the head*, tell the parent/parents your intentions and purposes and what their child has done to motivate you to *beat* him.

I've done it in a simular situation and it worked quite well. My son was being bullied on the school bus so I found out where the boy lived and went to his house. That same boy is now *being fed through a straw...*

There, I think thats what you meant to say :P

:lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!

My ribs hurt. :lol::lol::lol: