Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classification Rating

1911jerry

I have been shooting for about 6 months with my club. They have been putting the match scores for classifiers in the database and send to USPSA.

I went to the person in charge at my club and he says he is sending the info the next days after the matchs. He explained how to look for prnding scores, but I guess I don't know the secret handshake to find them. I went to the local match section, plugged in my club code, but it says no results for 2006?

I have tried to look up my classifier scores, but can't seem to find them.

Club Code CN14

My id # A55185

I have shot several classifiers

I am a current member and am ranked U in all categories. I was hoping to get out of the hot bed of "U" ranked members....

My rating should be very low as I am a beginner, but I would like to see the scores.

Any help out there, anybody I could contact?

Thanks for all you guys do for us beginners.

Jerry Snyder

Hi Jerry,

I found one classifier on file for you. If they are not showing up, and the club swears they are sending them in, the next thing to do is to call the USPSA office. It's possible/probably that your USPSA number isn't legible or not on file. USPSA should be able to fix that for you.

You can get there via the "addiitonal content" link at www.uspsa.org, or directly at http://www.uspsa.org/classifier_services and select "status of uploaded classifiers" in the left column.

This will let you see the status of classifiers submitted electronically, but not yet included in the monthly update from HQ.

If a club does not use electronic submission, you will not be able to view the status until the scores are posted with the monthly update. If a club uses on-lin eelectronic submission, you will be able to view the status of that submission, and the raw scores, the instant the club completes the upload. You'll also be able to tell if the club paid the mission count fee on-line, or of USPSA is waiting for a check from the club.

Rob

The only one posted is from 11-26-05.

April and May appear to have been turned in, but payment hasn't been made.

Doesn't look like anything else has been turned in.

Really sucks to not have scores entered when you are dying to get classified. I was lucky because I was the MD during my own wait. I always mailed the paperwork and a check the day after the match.