Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-32

paranoid

• 4 weeks later...

You can pretty much bet that the hhf for a fixed time stage is 100% of the points. Even on a crazy stage like 99-54, tuff enough standards. ;) If the targets are wide open, then you can take it to the bank.

Regards,

Todd

• 4 weeks later...

What a way to start out 2004. I arrived at the club yesterday and this classifier was setup. I shot the match in Limited. Had a freakin jam on the classifier during the match on the string with the reload. I was on my way to only dropping 1 point on it until that happened. :angry: Asked for a reshoot and it was granted.

2nd try no jams, dropped 2 points for a 98.400%. Shot it again in Lim10 with the same gear and dropped 10 points for a 92%.

Shot it again in Production and hit 3 C's for a 95.200%. That one earned me a GM card! :o

I love this classifier.

• 2 weeks later...

Shot this one last week. 119 pts in Open.

Just called the shots and figured that all of the shots needed to be A's. Time was not an issue since a late shot costs 5 points, same as the A hit.

Was really relaxed and didn't rush. But still had too much time left. Dropped one on the first string, three on the second (1-D first shot after reload), two strong hand.

• 4 months later...

This is the best classifier for improving your classification. I(C class Limited) shot an 83%. I took my time and got my hits. I like timed classifiers. It makes me concentrate more. Need this one again to get me into B class. It has since fallen off my score. :( TXAG

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm curious how your clubs ran this one with all the different par times. Separate timers? Reset a single timer for each string?

Our squad pulled extra timers out of our bags and set one for each par time today. Then someone had the bright idea to become the keeper of the timers --- and he clipped one timer to each of his mag pouches --- handing them to the RO as appropriate......