Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grand Mattster?

Its all in good fun and sounds like we could make this fun.

I like my crow deep fried btw!!!!!!!!!!!!! with some hot sauce :D

Matt already pmed me and said he was going to pour my beer in a frosted mug over my head after he whoops me. Not too worried though..........just matter of time before his knuckles swell up like his head and start cause jams on his limited gun :lol::lol::lol:

Flyin40

Brutal...Absolutely Brutal... :lol:

Matt knows I'm only kidding, so its not all that brutal.

I not sure I should of started all this seeing how all them Mich boys spanked my a$$ at Area 6. :huh:

BTW Barrettone, love the Team shirts. I guess the Ohio guy will have to come up with a shirt and logo. Hmmmmmmm.................... Team Bipsc :o

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

Outside of the dinner that Flyin40 owes me for A6, I think I will sit back and watch this develop. :ph34r:

Ohio match? What Ohio match????

Still have not seen any apps in the mail for Michigan State out of of the buckeye state. Match is filling up, so better get um in!

Cameron,

I was wondering how long it would take :lol::lol: I got my a$$ spanked by dem der Michigan boys at Area 6 :o I knew one of you guys couldn't resist :lol::lol: I was just wondering who would bite first.

Btw nice match at A6

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

I saved a screen shot for when I get old and can't shoot

Ouch! At the tender age of 36 that doesn't apply to me yet, but somebody out there just got their feelings hurt. :lol:

Congratulations Matt, good work!

Congrats Matt!!!!!!!!!!!! So how does it feel??????

I don't know fellas but with all these guys in Ohio and Michigan movin on up it looks to be a showdown this summer. Ohio squad vs. Mich squad........Any takers........ :P

Lets see, we have the Ohio match, Targeting Ed, Mich State, losers buys the winners dinner after the Ohio match..............or beer, dinner might be cheaper. I think the Ohio guys can put down some beverages. I wouldn't want your tab to be to high though, just fill the back the truck with ice and throw in a few kegs....that should take care of us for awhile. Oh yeah, and after we win, you(mich guys) have to fill our cups on demand.

I can see it now "Jake, get my beer b*#&$" :lol::lol:

Flyin40

AND GRRLS DAMMIT :wub:

Congrats Matt. You were dominate at the WI sectional and now I know why.....!!!!

I feel pretty good about coming in 2nd to you.

Do you use your downloaded limited gun for your lim 10 gun as well?

Love the look of that pistol!

Not only did you make GM, you made the TOP 10 which is incredible.

Congrats Matt, your performance has been outstanding.