Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Golden Bullet Championships - Revolver Results

michaels

Well the Level 3 Golden Bullet Championship match in over, and Dan Carden placed first in revolver 59th over all, followed by John Bagakis 69th overall, Vince Sargentini 108th overall, Tom Frenkel 125th overall, ah yes, my dismal performance netted me 126th overall out of 128 shooters...8 stages/182 rounds of fun in the sun....

Dan made a good haul, there was a payout instead of prize table, and plaques were given out to top shooters in a class. Only the top revolver shooter got a plaque, word was the match management forgot about plaques rest of the revolver shooters, so nothing has really changed in the status of the wheelgun…but it was a good match, and a lotta fun.

michaels

WAY TO GO......AGAIN !!! :blink:

A couple things worth noting is that a week before he took Limited in the ICORE SW Regionals shooting his 627 & puff loads and then transistioned to his 625 & major loads and shot 62.46% overall against a very talented field of competitors ;)

Good Job Dan :D

Not to mention that it was Dan and John 1-2 on all the stages except the one with some long range steel.. Stage 8. I managed to beat Dan on that stage somehow B) Something about Dan hating steel.... I made the mistake of using the port as a rest and had to do a reload on those steel. Something I didn't practice.

Vince

Hate steel........thats an under-statement Vince........I suck at it.... :wacko:

I too used the port as a rest.....Shot 5 rnds before i hit the first one.......Then I shot un-supported (off hand) really slow and went one-for-one. Ate up some time but they fell.. :D

Thanks all...that was a well run match (as usual). Good to see my bud's from Richmond as RO's.

Dan