Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Name That Hammer.

R112mercer

Randy,

How much do those hammers cost?

The cost is $139.99 for the bare hammer. It requires the use of the old style sear, sear spring, stirrup and pins( same as on the PC guns) in order to run it in a production model N-frame.

Randy,

How much do those hammers cost?

The cost is $139.99 for the bare hammer. It requires the use of the old style sear, sear spring, stirrup and pins( same as on the PC guns) in order to run it in a production model N-frame.

Goats are not cheap! B)

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine last week and Randy had it fitted with all of the right parts. It dropped right in with no messing around. I will see how it shoots sometime this week, seems like the rain will never stop here. It looks really cool on the gun and as a new shooter I will take anything that helps. After last week I need a confidence booster even if it turns out to be a consmetic one. Thanks Randy. :D

Got mine last week and Randy had it fitted with all of the right parts. It dropped right in with no messing around. I will see how it shoots sometime this week, seems like the rain will never stop here. It looks really cool on the gun and as a new shooter I will take anything that helps. After last week I need a confidence booster even if it turns out to be a consmetic one. Thanks Randy. :D

Glad I could help!

Always remember my motto- It's not how good you shoot, it's how good you look shooting. :P