Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Nationals Waiting List

Rob Boudrie

The 2006 USPSA Nationals Waiting list will go live at midnight on Sunday April 30.

The link to the waiting list will be up on the USPSA web site before that time, and the system will start accepting applications at exactly midnight.

I'll be monitoring the system at midnight to make sure everything is working. If there are any unexpected problems, I should be able to deal with them very quickly.

Rob

The 2006 USPSA Nationals Waiting list will go live at midnight on Sunday April 30.

The link to the waiting list will be up on the USPSA web site before that time, and the system will start accepting applications at exactly midnight.

I'll be monitoring the system at midnight to make sure everything is working. If there are any unexpected problems, I should be able to deal with them very quickly.

Rob

Where exactly on the USPSA site do you go? Walkthrough?

Yes, eastern time, or UTC-05+01 for DST. I will sync the clock with the national institute of standards and technology time server a few minutes before midnite to make sure it's accurate.

The link will be on www.uspsa.org as well as on the members page.

Midnite eastern time was chosen since it provides a good oppoirtunity for persons in all time zones.