Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Striker Channel Liner Loose?

bladewurk

Not that I know of I just change mine when that happens my 35 is the only Glock that I own that this happens to.I'm on my 3rd one after 30,000 rnds.Glock would not send me one stating that it had to be installed by an armorer so I just bought 5 from a guy on GT.Ken

Once the Glock is assembled, the liner will stay in the correct location. If you repolace one, just make sure the bevled end is forward.

If you know a Glock armorer, (s)he can call Glock service for you and get the part if (s)he does not have one in stock. Just make sure you give the armorer the serial number of your gun as this is one bit of info Glock always asks for when replacing parts.

Glock has started a new procedure of requiring Glock armorers to sign a certicication of professional conduct at the time of certification, which consists of a promise not to sell Glock parts - and restates the company's intentions that parts be installed only by factory trained personel. This "no resale" policy is now printed on the back of armorer certificates.

I don't know if this will translate into a reduction in the availability of Glock parts from aftermarket sources (Glock will sell only to factory certified armorers).

I can second that having gone through my armorer recert recently, also reference the liner, Glock states to replace it in that instance. Cheap part, not a big deal and better to replace it than have it muff ur gun.