Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ojeda's is my favorite. It's famous here in the area and has been there forever. The food is awesome. There is a very intersting mix of people to watch there too. You get the regular folks like me and my family unit, and then you get the people from the neighborhood. They are a mix of Hispanic and people, how should I put this, uh, that play for the other team. Here is a map with the address and phone number.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tu...ar:regT:2:fbT:0

In Richardson is a place called Casa Milagra....OMG they have the best shreded beef (brisket they call it). Chile Rellenos are awesome, good fajitas, dynomite tortilla soup, and mango margaritas. It's all good. They have a pork burrito with the most amazing sauce.

There are couple others, but again...DFW is damn big so if we know exactly where you're heading we can localize it....Unless you're wanting to take the really long scenic tour of the city! :P

Edited by carinab

Try Sonny Bryan's BBQ. There is one downtown and out near the airport. The airport location is the original place and is my preference for atmosphere. The food is the same at both places, great!

Killer chopped brisket sandwich. Killer Texas style BBQ sauce. Great links too.

5 stars *****