Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good People Like Dougc!

John Kane

Just wanted to publicly thank DougC for helping me out and being an honest person. I bought something from him in the classifieds that I couldn't figure out how to use. He offered to give my money back but ultimately helped me get it working.

Thanks Doug!

There sure are some good people 'round here! It's why I've really enjoyed getting back into competetive shooting.

John

Edited by John Kane

C'mon, John, no need to embarass me publicly.... :ph34r::)

My folks did a good job with me, and I try to treat people the way I expect to be treated. I fall short some times, but I have kids to raise, so I keep plugging away :)

I am glad that item is working for you!

DougC

C'mon, John, no need to embarass me publicly....

According to BE's tradition 'n style, one can rely on people posting here!

Let's keep it this way!...

In my regard there are honest people posting here, that's why I log in day after day, to find information coming from the heart of my fellow-shooters. Dispite of race, politics or belief.

We're one community!

Edited by schmitz

Never bought anything from Mr. C before. He always sells that real nice high quality stuff that I can't afford!!! lol

Did get to have a few beers with him one night. He said he would let me turn on the lights in the squad car and go for a ride, but I would have to sit in the back seat. Said he had some cool bracelets I could wear too, but I'm not much for jewelry so I passed. Sure was nice of him to offer thou!!!

:D:PB)