Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Two Things I Like

Vericio_Brazil

Hello,

I've just got home. This weekend I did two things I like (in fact I love) and I would like to let you know.

First of all, I shot in our State Match (about 300 rouns in 10 stages). I did a great match and I won my Division (Revolver). The match was in a city about 200 km from where I live and I went to the match riding my motorcycle.

I have a Honda CBX 250 Twister (I think they have this model only in Brazil). In 2003 I fell down when traveling with this same bike (the result was my right hand broken). I needed to challenge myself and this time I did a great trip.

I liked my weekend. I'll post some photos as soon as possible.

Glad you had a good time! Congrats on the win!

I too have the same likes. My bike is a 1983 Honda CX650 Custom (which was made for only 1 year). I need to get it out more often. Last year I only got it out 3 times, due to the fact that I've been shootin' more than riding lately.

114226771275fff9.gif

Edited by C.Keen

I've been riding bikes on and off for longer than I've been shooting. My last one was a Kawasaki zx10r - 1000cc sports bike, a race machine for the road if the truth be told.

Unfortunately, I kept crashing the dam thing so I sold it just before the winter set in last year.

I still love bikes but I doubt if I'll be getting another. Can't really justify paying out for something I only use on weekends for 7/8 months of the year.