Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G-35 Adjustable Sight Question

Ed K

I just bought a used 35 with factory adjustable sights. No manual came with the gun. (I will order one).

Looking at the gun from the right side, the sights have 2 adjustment screws. 1 is top left of center, 1 is bottom right of center.

Which one is elevation?

Which one is windage?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ed

I know that they're not the best. I just bought the gun for my girlfriend. She wants to start competing this year. I DO intend to look at some after market stuff in the very near future. I just want to be sure she likes it first.

I don't like the stock Glock sight, but I've been using it in competition for the better part of the year and it's still going strong.

The way I remember the sight adjustment is to look at the screw and remember that it doesn't move, but rather moves the sight. So a vertical screw turned clockwise will pull the sight up. A horizontal screw on the right side of the gun, turned counterclockwise, will push the sight away, or to the left. Sounds complicated, but it's simpler if you're looking at the gun.

Ed,

If you guys are planning on being at SCAPSA for the match tomorrow, I will probably be shooting my 35 with the Heinie rear sight and the Dawson FO front sight if you want to take a peek at that setup.