Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Mag Pouches For Xd

chp5

I have a belt feed from Comp-Tac. I have seen alot of people switching over to CR-Speed or SpeedComps. I also saw, at the shot show, that CR-Speed is coming out with a dual pouch set-up that looks really interesting! :huh: I think I would prefer the CR-Speed since I use them in Limited and Limited 10. But I really do like SpeedComp theory and design. They are also very well made.

if i were setting up for production and only wanted to do it once i'd do CR speed...

I have some CR speed pouches for my Glock set up, but they don't hold the thinner XD mags.

Um, they work for my XD mags, actually the work for my XD, SS, Caspian HiCap ,and SVI's

Weird . . . I must have a thinner insert or something. They hold the Glock mags tight, but the XD mags will fall right out.

I have two of the Uncle Mike's double mag pouches. They work great for me and were not very expensive.

The price thing really isn't that big of a deal, I spent almost $1K on my prod gun, but it is nice to save some dough where you can.

Edited by sturmruger

if i were setting up for production and only wanted to do it once i'd do CR speed...

I have some CR speed pouches for my Glock set up, but they don't hold the thinner XD mags.

Um, they work for my XD mags, actually the work for my XD, SS, Caspian HiCap ,and SVI's

Weird . . . I must have a thinner insert or something. They hold the Glock mags tight, but the XD mags will fall right out.

My mags came with 3 inserts, it is the thicker insert.