Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Bedell Blaster

TCK

I started shooting USPSA last April and by the end of the season, I was completely hooked and ready to take the plunge to buy a true custom Limited gun. After doing some research, talking to people, fondling a few guns, I decided that Dan and Chuck had just the gun to fit my wants, a Spitfire. I placed my order in September and impatiently waited.

Well, For Valentines Day yesterday, I got my new Bedell blaster! I wasted no time grabbing a few hundred rounds and heading off to the range to get a feel for it. The only sight adjustments that I had to make were 2 clicks up. It ran flawlessly and is absoluetly the softest shooting gun I have ever fired. I would rank it up there with minor PF .40 loads through my production gun (XD Tactical). The trigger breaks as clean and crisp as a glass rod. I even questioned whether it was truly 2 lbs. but he assures me that it is.

Fit and finish are second to none, so elegant that I almost was afraid to shoot it. Dan's attention to detail and communication with my wants and needs were superb. I would highly recomend his guns to anyone looking for a new Blaster! He may even get another order in April for an open gun for my wife. (she already wants to steal my new Limited gun).

Enough rambling from me, here are the pictures. :D

finished3.jpg

finished2.jpg

finished1.jpg

Thanks Dan, You DA MAN!

Black guns are sweet man, now go shoot that beauty into a pile of shavings and then get another one.

I put 400 rounds through it yesterday when I got it ;) Hopefully I will be able to do it some justice when I go down to Area 6. :P I definately won't be able to blame my gun if I don't shoot well!

Hopefully I will be able to do it some justice when I go down to Area 6. :P

I don't know which one yet, but I'll running a stage at A6. You'll let me fondle it, won't you? Purty please?

Edited by ima45dv8

Hopefully I will be able to do it some justice when I go down to Area 6. :P

I don't know which one yet, but I'll running a stage at A6. You'll let me fondle it, won't you? Purty please?

Maybe I should sell tickets :unsure: $5.00 a minute, that might pay my match fees? :D . Hey, Im so proud of it, I am more than happy to show it off. Just speak up, hell, I fondled Gary Stevens Spitfire at Area 5 this past year.

just remember though, no Mikes, they were all doubles :P