Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Member Survey Press Release

Carmoney

Looks like USPSA did a very nice job in preparing the press release based on the USPSA member survey that most of us participated in awhile back.

I was especially pleased to see one of our own, Dennis "Hollywood" Gilleland featured with his wheelgun on the bottom of page 3!

http://www.uspsa.org/nssf/industry_intelligence_reports.pdf

Who knew Gil was that photogenic, anyway!?! Must be the visor and the fact that he appears to be wearing Tom Mainus' other glove.... ;)

Seriously, it's very nice to see Revolver division included in this important publication. The Revolver Renaissance continues.

Looks like USPSA did a very nice job in preparing the press release based on the USPSA member survey that most of us participated in awhile back.

I was especially pleased to see one of our own, Dennis "Hollywood" Gilleland featured with his wheelgun on the bottom of page 3!

http://www.uspsa.org/nssf/industry_intelligence_reports.pdf

Who knew Gil was that photogenic, anyway!?! Must be the visor and the fact that he appears to be wearing Tom Mainus' other glove.... ;)

Seriously, it's very nice to see Revolver division included in this important publication. The Revolver Renaissance continues.

HA! Look at that!

Alright Gil, now you *have* to pick that wheelgun back up and shoot it!

;)

But...But the guy in the first Photo? ...he is not shooting and his finger is still on the trigger ? :unsure: is it just me? or does it look out of place?

And what's really funny is that same shooter has cautioned me about doing exactly that! :D

But...But the guy in the first Photo? ...he is not shooting and his finger is still on the trigger ? :unsure: is it just me? or does it look out of place?

And what's really funny is that same shooter has cautioned me about doing exactly that! :D

About your having a photo on the cover or ...letting someone take your photo? :D

Oh man :D I crack my self up this late at night :P... or being it the first photo?

Edited by AlamoShooter

About your having a photo on the cover or ...letting someone take your photo? :D

Oh man :D I crack my self up this late at night :P... or being it the first photo?

:blink::blink::wacko::wacko: