Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Vice President Is A Nimrod....

So he shot a lawyer... where's the crime other than not using enough gun to get the job done?

According to Texas game laws, was he in season?

One other thing that was only briefly mentioned in the press that has to been added to unsafe hunting technique and drinking prior to shooting. Cheney did not have the proper stamp on his hunting license for hunting quail. In other words he was cheating other Texas hunters out of conservation revenue. - The Game Warden on the scene issued a WARNING. <_<

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other thing that was only briefly mentioned in the press that has to been added to unsafe hunting technique and drinking prior to shooting. Cheney did not have the proper stamp on his hunting license for hunting quail. In other words he was cheating other Texas hunters out of conservation revenue. - The Game Warden on the scene issued a WARNING. <_<

Oh good grief - he had, in his possesion, a $143 out-of-state license. He did not have the brand new $7.00 quail stamp. I'm proud of the game warden for only giving him a warning. Give me a break please.

And lemme tell ya'll something else, a beer at noon has no effects left at 5:00pm - I don't care who you are. I'm so bloody miffed at the inaccurate media reports. What happened to telling the facts for crying out loud!!!!

And lemme tell ya'll something else, a beer at noon has no effects left at 5:00pm - I don't care who you are.

This is true... but lunch isn't always at noon, and "a beer" doesn't always mean one beer. I'm not saying he lied - but... the way the whole thing was handled gives the impression that there was something to hide, even if there wasn't. That, of course, leads to speculation about which parts of his statement have been... uh... altered from reality to spin the story the way he needs it spun... This would not be unusual for this (or any recent) executive administration.

The media's not "just reporting the facts" because 1) in general, they have an extreme anti-republican, anti-hunting, anti-gun bias, and 2) they have good reason to feel like they don't know the facts, so they are speculating as to what they may be....

Cheney had a good reasonable explanation during the interview of how he screwed up.

Seems the lawyer had wandered off from party to retrieve a bird. While looking he bird he walked into a low area.

It was about 1 hour from sunset so sun was full and low. Grass was about knee high.

So when next batch of birds flushed, cheney swung into the sun and fird on his bird. He then saw movement which was the lawyer falling.

So how many of you can see past your bird when looking into the Sun? Also that why he got hit in head and chest he was in a low spot and just visible over the grass.

Cheney fault, he takes the blame, but not as bad a screwup and I imagined.

So when next batch of birds flushed, cheney swung into the sun and fird on his bird. He then saw movement which was the lawyer falling.

So how many of you can see past your bird when looking into the Sun? Also that why he got hit in head and chest he was in a low spot and just visible over the grass.

<_<

Yea ...Yea thats it <_< ...Thats the way it happend ;) ... yea Thats the Ticket.