Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beretta Extrema Mag Extension?

LtdShooter

That was Tom Knapp

His web site is at www. tomknapp.net he has the contact info on his web site

He does a cool show with golf balls and a shot-gun he can throw up the ball and make it 'hook or slice after he hits it with the shot string. or he can make the ball fly long and strait.

Edited by AlamoShooter

That was Tom Knapp

His web site is at www. tomknapp.net he has the contact info on his web site

He does a cool show with golf balls and a shot-gun he can throw up the ball and make it 'hook or slice after he hits it with the shot string. or he can make the ball fly long and strait.

Wasn't Tom. It was Tim Bradley, an exhibition shooter for Beretta. Tom Knapp shoots for Benelli.

As for the extension, I don't know who makes it as it isn't factory Beretta. Maybe Benelli tubes fit as Beretta and Benelli have the same owners. Choke tubes are the same so maybe the mag extensions fit both too. That also means the shotgun Bradley used wasn't stock..........Very very impressive shooting but not out of the box.........It probably was tweaked in other ways too. FYI-Tom Knapp uses stock out of the box Benellis in his demos.

Craig

Edited by spd522

Yep, just saw the video today. I must say it got my attention. Always looking for ways to spend more money. I have a Beretta AL391, but never thought of using for 3 gun because of the capacity. I'm not familiar with the Xtrema 2, so maybe it uses a different system. I would think there would be more interest in this, so maybe we can find out who makes the tubes.

Anyway, here is a link to the video:

www.usswaddell.com/firearms/shotgun.wmv

• 2 weeks later...