Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are Blue Carbon Steel .45 Cylinders Available Again?

Carmoney

With the Model 22-4 on the market, the cylinders should be available from our source at the factory, presumably at a lower price than the Ti cylinders.

These should be a direct swap into a newer-production 625, right?

Anybody shot their 22-4 enough yet to know if the peening problem occurs in these?

Waltermitty is trying out the Ti thing. I'm trying the hard-chrome route.

Do we have a volunteer to be the guinea pig on the carbon-steel cylinder idea?

Mike

OK--excellent. Chuck, we're going to need you to shoot about 10,000 rounds through your 22-4 in fast DA mode, then report back on the peening issue. Try to get this done tonight if possible.

Will do, as soon as I receive the ten cases of Federal Match hardball you're sending.

OK--excellent. Chuck, we're going to need you to shoot about 10,000 rounds through your 22-4 in fast DA mode, then report back on the peening issue. Try to get this done tonight if possible.

Will do, as soon as I receive the ten cases of Federal Match hardball you're sending.

Patrick Sweeney will have those right out to you. Keep an eye on your front porch.

Patrick Sweeney will have those right out to you. Keep an eye on your front porch.

Okay, but I'll still need Sam to load the moon clips.

If you want to find a hilljack, look under the porch....

Cliff,

If you'd like, I will use gunkote "Gunmetal Blue" on Luke's 686 Ti cylinder- that way at least it'll look blue. :huh:

Just put some A's in there, Luke don't have many... :P

If you want to find a hilljack, look under the porch....

Cliff,

If you'd like, I will use gunkote "Gunmetal Blue" on Luke's 686 Ti cylinder- that way at least it'll look blue. :huh:

Just put some A's in there, Luke don't have many... :P

Ouch! :lol:

Well, at least he'll have seven chances now.

Edited by Randy Lee