Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Speedtv

Scooter

Speed sucks. WRC Monte Carlo is going on right now and Speed isn't covering it or any other rallys for that matter. I don't even care if it is on at 3am because I can always record it. Not having anything really sucks. Looks like I'll be looking for coverage from europe to download.

Speed sucks. WRC Monte Carlo is going on right now and Speed isn't covering it or any other rallys for that matter. I don't even care if it is on at 3am because I can always record it. Not having anything really sucks. Looks like I'll be looking for coverage from europe to download.

don't worry about it-it'll be on in a month or so...in the meantime, switch to F1...real technology.

No it won't. Nick Grist wasn't covering the Monte Carlo rally for Speed. They don't have anyone there filming.

F1 just isn't the same. 2005 WRC rally cars were quite advance even compared with a F1. But FIA had to ruin the fun by imposing cost cutting measures and taking out 2 of the 3 active differentials. BTW, Mikka Hakkinen, after he retired from F1, took up rallying. He's Finnish so he HAD to drive a rally car. His first comment was he never got into the zone because there's always someone reading off the pace notes. He did have a hard time not crashing.

Rally crashes are also much more entertaining.

NASCARTV!

It is truly a shame! IF it is NOT NASCAR it won't get any exposure

on Speed. NO rally, no motorcycle racing.... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hey, they had/have "Two-Wheel Tuesdays".

I'm sorry, I just don't understand the excitement of watching guys go fast and turn left.