Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New York State Rifle Championship

Squaredeal Sportsmen IPSC shooters will be hosting the New York State Rifle Championship April 29th and 30th, shoot either day. We are located in central

New York on the Pa. border Binghamton area. 7-8 stages round count 200-230.

Our stages consist; long range- out to 330 meters, field courses, house clearings and speed shoots. Cash payback to 1st thru 3rd winners in all 3 divisions. Entry fee only $45.00

GET YOUR APPS IN EARLY, MATCH SOLD OUT LAST YEAR

www.squaredealipsc.com

App_N.Y._Match_2006.doc

post-3715-1137459635_thumb.jpg

Squaredeal Sportsmen IPSC shooters will be hosting the New York State Rifle Championship April 29th and 30th, shoot either day. We are located in central

New York on the Pa. border Binghamton area. 7-8 stages round count 200-230.

Our stages consist; long range- out to 330 meters, field courses, house clearings and speed shoots. Cash payback to 1st thru 3rd winners in all 3 divisions. Entry fee only $45.00

GET YOUR APPS IN EARLY, MATCH SOLD OUT LAST YEAR

www.squaredealipsc.com

We have 7 squads full so far, out of the 14 squad limit. Applications have only been posted for one week. Please don't delay getting your apps in early. Please don't make me pull a rabbit out of my hat squeezing you into the this match.

thanks

Louie

hey Louie,

The sling, Tac sling ok or does it have to be on of those NY PC correct old style?

Tac sling is great, esp. for those fast starts. I can't wait to see Barry with a sling on his Open rifle. adds a new twist for a stage start. I have gotten a ton of e mails about slings and starting a stage slung with both hands somewhere other than holding your rifle. I can't wait should be a fun match. We should get a kick back from all the sling companys. There will be about 140 rifle shooters buying slings just for this match. I am going to tie a rope around my JP for a sling.

thanks

Louie

Edited by hockeydadnu27

hey Louie,

The sling, Tac sling ok or does it have to be on of those NY PC correct old style?

Tac sling is great, esp. for those fast starts. I can't wait to see Barry with a sling on his Open rifle. adds a new twist for a stage start. I have gotten a ton of e mails about slings and starting a stage slung with both hands somewhere other than holding your rifle. I can't wait should be a fun match. We should get a kick back from all the sling companys. There will be about 140 rifle shooters buying slings just for this match. I am going to tie a rope around my JP for a sling.

thanks

Louie

Louie,

Do you really want to give Chriss the option of having his hands somewhere other than his rifle? Do you have any idea what ideas he might come up with and what you might see??!!?!?!?!???

;)

George,

Just don't touch my rifle! it has enough suck already without any help.

As for Chriss and where he may or may not put his hands. THere are thoughts that I really don't need running around in my head.

Jim

Jim,

I'll have you know that I haven't broken any guns since the nationals. What day are you shooting Louie's match?

Hands on the BIG gun ok? George is just jealous cause his wife told everyone failed to even make minor and she wouldn't let him even shoot for fun.

You know, some guys...

We spent an entire week in that cozy hotel room together and you didn't complain once! Now I will admit that I got you drunk several nights, but come-on.

WOW!!!!

I don't want to know where this thread is going, so I will change the start positions. This is why this sport is soooooo much fun. Weather report for April 29th and 30th SUNNY 70 degrees. Make sure Dave M does not wear his ballerina tights.

Thanks Louie

Looking hard. Will be doing real time drive studies in the next week. Have to get to the places I am looking at the hour I expect I'll need to leave to get to work on time. Looks like 35-45 minutes each way right now as opposed to 17 minutes.

Jim

Hey Louie,

I just talked to Barry, he has 19 apps and is waiting for 1 more. They will be in the mail to you early next week.

Thats great and we thank you Pa. boys for your support. Things are starting to get tight for our match.

We have 34 slots available and I am trying to accommodate everyones request. we are going to cut off at 140 shooters. That is min. round count for match 230 rounds X 140

shooters that will be min. 32,200 rounds that weekend.WOW! the ammo people should send us a Xmas card this year. This is still one of the few Tournaments that your ammo cost more than your enrty fee.

Thanks

Louie

Edited by hockeydadnu27