Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Photoshopping Sharyn

Loves2Shoot

Anyone have a good pic of Sharyn, I have Photoshop too ;) I'll make sure it is PG13

got two (one from Reno, one from her member bio)

....and now I'm DEAD! :blink:

+1 on Sharyn's nomination

post-1933-1137114963_thumb.jpg

post-1933-1137114976_thumb.jpg

Edited by SteveZ

LOL!!! Thanks guys! :D

Anyone have a good pic of Sharyn, I have Photoshop too ;) I'll make sure it is PG13

I think I have a few... I'd love to see what you can do. :lol:

BTW, Jake never did anything wrong or made me mad... I just like to pick on him. ;)

The really scary thing is not only is that taken from a real album cover, but there are at least 3 other volumes as well. :o

It looks like the next scary thing is that Shred not only know this information but may also own some of them. :P

-Chet

The really scary thing is not only is that taken from a real album cover, but there are at least 3 other volumes as well. :o

It looks like the next scary thing is that Shred not only know this information but may also own some of them. :P

-Chet

Hah. I get all my Air Guitar supplies and instruction from http://www.dellditty.com :ph34r:

Maximize!

Funny stuff, still doesn't even start to compare to Jake's "thingy in a stringy greeny bikini"

Flyin40

PLEEEAAASE, DO NOT submit ANYTHING as cruel to the shooting community in general and Sharyn especially as the "thingy in a stringy greeny bikini", that's soooo disgusting.

I'm not prude or overly sensitive, but there are limits! For all of us! :P