Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

507 comp

Looking for some input on 507 comp. Running cmore right now, but having issues with trays and looking for something else. Just curious  if anyone has high round count on a 507comp . It's for uspsa.

Not a whole lot of choices out there for durability 

I have 4 of them on everything from .40S&W, Open Guns in 38 SC and 9mm as well as a .22 Steel Challenge Gun. All have 2k to 5k rounds with no issues

I have 2 or 3 on competition guns ... no problems with any of them.

Multi-reticle system, side loading battery, reliable, under $400 ... hits all of my purchase criteria.

Compared directly to C-More, the only thing I noticed was that the 507 wasn't as "clear/sharp."

If you're not looking at each one back to back you won't even notice it.

It'll work just fine for USPSA.

I've had good luck with Holosun in general.  Replaced the 507c which I ran for 2 years prior with the Comp models at the beginning of the year and they've been just as durable on my Shadow 2s.  Just be sure to witness mark the battery tray screw.

• 2 weeks later...

Have three at the moment and all have been doing great, no issues at all, two have been on my main guns for this and last season and the most I’ve done is ensured their screws weren’t loosening up.  At similar round counts I had already killed 3 SROs

I just picked one up locally for my G47 MOS, and I’m fairly optimistic.  I have an SCS on G45 MOS and after shooting it back to back against my SRO, the Trijicon is superior in both glass and dot clarity.