Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Unitah Precision

After having my 6 ARC rifle re-chambered to 6 Creedmoor I then had a fairly substantial amount of 6 ARC ammo, but no gun.

I wasn’t able to find a gas gun that suited me, so I checked out Unitah Precision who makes bolt action uppers that mate up to any AR 15.

I ordered one in 6 ARC, mated it to one of my AR’s, mounted an Sig scope and headed to the range. I’m very happy with all aspects of this venture. Fit, finish, and accuracy are all outstanding.

Just saying.

yeh I keep looking at making an AR antelope rifle for traveling with,, somethign I can break down, and beat up if needed, Was thinking a 6 ARC or 6.5 grendel

Also they send a new match trigger with the unit as not all AR triggers will work. Some are too short and some are too long. Mine was fine as it was. I have a nice spare trigger now.

Between a friend and myself we have four of them, two .223s, a 6mm ARC, and a 6.5 Grendel. They all shot good with factory ammo and even better with hand loads. We both have been pleased the product and customer Service.