Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zero Reloaded Ammunition

syme71

Why not try Precision Delta Ammunition.

The USPSA Match Ammo Program is a service offered in partnership with Precision Delta Ammunition which allows our members to order factory ammunition for direct shipment to selected major matches.

40 cal stuff should be available on their web site.

http://www.precisiondelta.com/ourproduct.html

40 Caliber Major and 40 Caliber Major Long are new Precision Delta products. The first run of 40 major is being done this week, and the first run of 40 Major Long is scheduled for next week.

There are three ordering options:

- By the case direct from Precision Delta

- Evaluation packs of 250 rounds from Precision Delta

- By the box, delivered directly to matches. This costs a bit more since you can buy any number of boxes (even just one) and the price includes shipping directly to the event

If PD can't meet your needs (options are a healthy thing)...

I've bought from Sandro Diaz (A-Zone Ammunition) on multiple occassions and have been very happy with it, but I don't know if he loads any more.

You might also try Atlanta Arms & Ammo.

Under match ammo I don't see the .40 ammo is posted yet.. The .40 under the practice ammo does not make major PF. The .45 match ammo is 190+ PF. :huh:

I guess they will update the website to reflect the new products soon??

You can find their on-line ordering system with access to the current product database at www.precisiondeltasales.com, and there are 3 40 loads (6 if you cound re-used and new brass as different loads): 40 minor; 40 major; 40 major long.

They will eventually be on a single site - the separate site was creates as a quick way of getting on-line while the webmaster on their main site works on a new look.

No plans for super yet - it depends on the reaction to the 40. The problem with the super is that there is a wider variery of needs - super; super comp; power for non-ported bbl; power for hybricomp barrel; etc.

Don't get confused by the terms on their old site - the USPSA related products are being offered in terms we understand like "New brass", "Used brass" - and not under marketingspeak like "training ammo" and "match ammo".

Edited by Rob Boudrie

• 1 month later...

Quick update on my experience using the Precision Delta reloaded ammo. I recently went through about 1900 rounds of the 180 FMJ Long. No malfunctions or failure to feeds. Just as accurate as my pet load. Only downside was how dirty it got. Lots of unburnt powder residue. Makes you appreciate VV or TG.