Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Silver Creek Open/kentucky State Handgun Championship

The 2006 Silver Creek Open/Kentucky State Handgun Championship is to be held at the Silver Creek Conservation Club in Sellersburg, IN.

Date: June 2-4

Contact person: Wayne L. Patmore

waynep@fullnet.com

More details follow as they become available.

Edited by gunruner

gunrunner

Does the match have to be shot in two days or will there be allowances for people who want to shoot the entire match in one day?

Doug

Although I am not part of the Match administration. I was involved last year and with Area 5 and was at this years meeting. I believe they are letting you shoot it all in one day on Friday with the staff. But I will let Wayne verify that.

When you try to let people shoot it in one day the Sunday shooters shoot all day then its really late when they get on the road. The saturday shooters are gone. The awards are done so late that most everybody is gone. The real answer is to do it over 2 days shooting 7-8 stages on Saturday, 2-3 stages Sunday Morning This way everybody gets out of there at a decent time Sunday and all can be at the awards. I realize there are a few that wont like this but it is the best format for a match, at least a weekend only match. It also leaves room to either get ahead on Saturday or extra time for problems or weather.

• 1 month later...

The format for the 2006 Silver Creek Open / Kentucky State Handgun Championship has been changed. You will be able to shoot the match in one day Saturday June 3 (first 65 entrees for all day Saturday) or you can shoot the match in a day two format of Saturday AM and Sunday AM or Saturday PM and Sunday AM. The new match application is posted at http://www.silvercreekcc.org/USPSA_Application.pdf . If you have already sent your application in for the match I will be email you to find out when you want to shoot the match. If you have any question email me at waynep@fullnet.com

Wayne

• 1 month later...