Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS2 Orange on GB

pcar157

That's unreal!  Just goes to show that CZ is missing out on a lot of money by not making these available.

Anyone ever hear what the holdup is?  This model was released about a year ago and other than a few being offered for sale back in about March or so, they've been unobtainable.

I know I've been looking to buy one, but not at that price.

Just a guess, but maybe CZ is revamping their catalog for 2024.  Again, just a guess, but maybe enhancing pistols such as this to be optic-ready and be able to reach more of the customer base.

I also thought I saw that IPSC was going to implement a Major category for their Limited Optics division, but could be confusing it with something else.

Good Luck and Be Safe!!!

😎

Maybe you're right.  I've never seen an introduction of a new pistol like this one with CZ.  It was introduced about a year ago and was only available for a couple of months. Now it has disappeared completely.

I've contacted CZ USA and asked about it. They say it is one of their most asked about pistols.  Their answer is to go to an authorized CZ dealer and ask them to order it for me.  I've tried that and have been told repeatedly that they get their CZ from major distributors and they have none in stock. They say they can't order directly from CZ.

It seems like their is a lot of built up demand for this pistol, as evidence by the high price on GB, but no one knows when or if they will be available. Frustrating.  

Makes one wonder if after the initial batch possibly some issues and maybe there is a re-design or manufacturing upgrade in process.

Only time will tell!

Just to check, I visited the Eric Grauffel  online shop website in France.  They list 4 in stock in their store.

Maybe it's just a shortage of a new, very in demand product, but it sure looks like more should be coming to the US after one year. CZ doesn't seem to have any problem getting Shadow2s to the US, or the new Shadow 2 Compact.  But then neither of them require the extra hand fitting that the TS2 Orange gets.

I should have bought the 9mm  version also when I got the 40.  

Dan Wesson can't supply enough DWX, CZ can't supply enough S2C or TS2O.

Nevermind the nonexistent parts.

Edited by sevtchevelle

I used to prefer the .40 over the 9mm but when ammo started going up so much a few years ago I started shooting 9mm because of the price. Now I guess I'm just spoiled and enjoy the 9mm more.  I still have a few .40s but just prefer the 9mm.

I should have jumped faster when I first saw the TS2 Orange, but when they first came out the price was over MSRP and I thought I could afford to wait until the price came down. After all it just came out and I thought they'd be more available after a while.  I never thought they would disappear like they have.

I have recently found a new, unfired .40 for sale that I was thinking of grabbing,  but I'd rather have the 9mm. I guess I can keep waiting. I don't have much of a choice anyway.

Don't you like your .40 or do you just prefer 9mm? Other than caliber what do you think of your TS2?

I bought the 40 version for something different, I have no plans to compete with this gun.  I paid right at 2K for this.

I've already own a few S2, DWX, TSO among other nicer/higher end 9mm pistols.

I prefer the TS2O over the TSO, I find the grip more comfortable and the higher placement of the safety levers is really growing on me.

And yeah, that S2C is a great pistol too, as soon as JM custom releases holsters it will replace my p01 as my carry piede

Edited by sevtchevelle