Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Becoming A Daddy!

TriggerT

Progress report. Tonight will be our third night with the baby at home. The first night was PURE HELL! I think I managed to get about 45 minutes of sleep. Last night was MUCH better. Casey and mom are doing fine, things continue to improove as we are all figuring out our schedules.

Thanks to all for the good wishes. I will see some if not most of you at the WIIT next month. I will probably shoot like what I am finding in Casey's diapers, but there are only so many hours in the day.

Edited by TriggerT

Kids are just like shooting,, you say oh I havent slept all night yet,, :huh: I gota figur the schedule out. Oh this is going too slow.,,, ,, Im getting the hang of it.,,, And befor you know whats , what is. Time has gone by and like a run on a stage,, you are left saying,. !'I could have done that better'!

My little girl turns !! 31 !!! next week.

You better enjoy it, cause I remember what seems like a year or two ago she had a mess in her room and was going to be late for school.

I think I will turn off my computer and go sit in her room a wile

Edited by AlamoShooter

Congratulations! Your kiddo shares my husband's bday. It'll be a wild ride for the first two weeks while everyone gets used to things. And now for a little advice which you are free to ignore...Find the baby books by Ferber (about sleep schedules) and White (Raising an unspoiled child). Make sure the kid doesn't have to share bday with xmas. And, pack an extra set of clothes in a plastic grocery bag whenever you go anywhere (this is related to the ten diapers a day rule). +1 on the enjoy them when they are young advice. My daughter is only 4 and telling me my kisses are yucky!

Congrats & enjoy.....My son & shooting partner if off to college next semester. 350 miles away. My daughter is still home & at age 14 she still gives me a hug & kiss (not if front of her friends though).

When your son gets older & develops a sense of humor get him a pair of shoes for X-Mas & birthday. Give him the right shoe on X-Mas and the left shoe on his birthday!! And tell him Daddy needs another 1050! CONGRATS Again......