Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Romeo 3XL

LarryL

2 hours ago, Rich406 said:

I’ve used both, and they both have their pluses and minuses. Depending on which features are important to you, you really can’t go wrong with either. If you do have a problem though, I’d rather deal with Sig. but you’re paying a premium for that. 

That's pretty much the way I see it.

I decided to pay the price up front and then get the no questions asked customer service after. 
I completely understand that the opposite approach works for others.

The coupon code = BESB and gets you 15.00 off and free shipping. Our warranty is 30 months but our reliability is fantastic. Any company can offer a longer warranty but the price then goes up. Sig's are a lot more expensive and the Alpha 3 has all the same features. We have also done 3 competion based improvements in the current product cycle and I don't believe Sig has done any. There primary market is NOT competition, ours is!

To give you an example, to turn on the SIG you have to hold down the button for 3 seconds. That sounds great until you forget to turn your optic on at the beginning of a stage. 3 seconds will feel like FOREVER. On our optic, they are programmed to turn on instantly at the last used illumination level when either button is pressed!  That's competition based feature that we had programmed in because we understand competition.

Have you ever seen anyone from Sig reading forums for feedback and and answering questions? Never. It's a very small part of their business.

• 1 month later...

On mine, the dot became fuzzy after a while, no matter how clean i got the glass. It wasn't until I cleaned the emitter that it cleared up. Good as new again. 3XL

Edited by cenman