Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3D printed case feeders for Hornady Lock N Load

I want to get a case feeder for my Hornady Lock N Load press. I was looking at some 3D printed versions that are hundreds less than the actual Hornady motorized unit. I really don't want or need the motorized feeder or the cost. 

I'm wondering if anyone here has bought into one of these kits and if they would recommend any. 

Thanks.

I have one, and loaded around 7-8k on it. No complains.  I’ve broken a little clip thing in it, and the seller on eBay send me an extra parts kit for it. I also have no experience on the real hornday setup to compare it to 

I mounted the 4 tube case feeder from one of my Lee Pro 1000 presses on my LNL in place of the motorized unit. Never could stand all that noise over my head!. They hold 100 cases and turn to feed 25 at a time. No motor. Gravity feed and works like a charm!

I have this one from jsondag:

There’s a link to print or buy from him on thingiverse. I opted to buy and support him, he includes all the hardware needed. 

I am using his case feeder with a collator my son designed and printed.  I never used it with the gravity feed setup, so I can’t speak to that. But, I’ve got 30k+ rounds this year on his case feeder with no issues.