Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC and Payne's Pain 99-19

Well I decided to skip PCC for this one and shoot Limited for this one local match. For me the hard left lean puts to much pressure on my back. Whether using the .45 degree offset SRO or transferring to the left side and using the 510c main dot I kinda suck on this Classifier. Especially with the  movement in the confined area and throw in a couple of reloads.

I am kinda new at the PCC game and a Super Senior. So I have a lot to learn and I'm not as flexible as I once was:).

Best regards,

K

Stand on the back corners of the fault line and bend at the knees to get low. 

Also, understanding height over bore for the optic for your particular firearm.  Meaning you can typically aim outside of the A zone with the dot and still get A Zone hits, thus increasing distance from your muzzle to the edge of the barricade preventing the bullets from hitting the barricade.  You will have to test this at different target ranges to completely understand your offset.  People tend to skip shots off the barricade because they either forget about height over bore offset, or the do not understand it.  

No matter what you choose to do you will have to work at it in practice to resolve the issue. 

Good luck.